Sunday, January 31, 2016

Phoenix Children's Museum

It's been so long since I took the time to write on my blog, but I'm so happy to be able to do it from my phone in the comodity of my bed on a relaxing Sunday morning.

As a new goal this year I thought about keeping my blog updated as a way to keep a record of my families experiences so I'm happy to discover I can do it straight from my phone. Keeping memories is so important and I know I will cherish this in the years to come since my little ones are growing up so fast.

I'll be adding some of the few things we did last Christmas but this post will be about our yesterday's outing as a family and friends.












A friend from my dance group had sent us an information about a free day for the Phoenix Children's Museum, so I was, did someone say FREE?! Yup, that's me, I love good deals and it can't get better than free fun for my family. I told one of my good friends from church Mira Anderton, I'll talk about her in another post but she's become one of my greatest friends, she has a great heart and she's so kind to everyone around her. She also invited another sister from our ward and it was a fu big group to attend to the museum totally last minute planned but we made it for about two hours of fun and an hour waiting to get in since it was so crowded, I don't regret it since the kids love it, Eli was a little tired since it was his nap time but it was all worth it since he found some race cars at the end he enjoyed very very much. I'm grateful for activities like this my family can enjoy, I think the most important thing is being together and creating fun memories for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment